Pass in 12th standard examination with not less than 40% marks as an aggregate in the optional subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, with English being one of the languages of study. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
4.5 years (including 6 months of compulsory internship)
Students seeking admission to BPT should submit the application available on www.applications.nitte.edu.in and forward the same, along with attested copies of the 10th & 12th standard marks cards and DD for Rs 500/- favouring “Nitte Deemed to be University”, payable at Mangaluru towards registration fee.
Documents required for admission to BPT (Original + 3 attested copies) :
Commencement of course
- 12th standard marks card/pass certificate
- 10th standard pass certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended.
- Migration certificate from the Board/University of the institution last studied.
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Blood group certificate.
- Photographs: Recent color photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35 mm x 45 mm (P.P size 5 no.'s) & size 20 mm x 25 mm (Stamp size 5 no.'s)
- Aadhar card copy of the student.
BPT/MPT program commences on the date prescribed by the University, generally in August.