Candidates with BSc (PT) or BPT degree from a recognized university, securing not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- Physiotherapy in Neurological and Psychosomatic disorders.
- Physiotherapy in Musculoskeletal disorders and Sports Physiotherapy.
- Physiotherapy in Cardio-respiratory disorders and intensive care.
- Pediatric Physiotherapy.
- Physiotherapy in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Interdisciplinary program
Add on courses:
- Certificate course in Yoga | Duration: 3 months
- Certificate course in Dry Needling | Duration: 6 months
Candidates seeking admission to MPT should submit the application along with attested copies of 10th standard, degree marks cards, degree certificate and DD for Rs 1000/- favouring “Nitte Deemed to be University”, payable at Mangaluru towards registration fee.
Documents required for admission to MPT (Original + 3 attested copies) :
Commencement of course
- BPT/BSc (PT) marks cards of all years.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Provisional degree/Degree certificate.
- Migration certificate from the Board/University of the institution last studied.
- 10th standard pass certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended.
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Blood group certificate.
- Photographs: Recent color photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35 mm x 45 mm (P.P size 5 no.'s) & size 20 mm x 25 mm (Stamp size 5 no.'s).
- Aadhar card copy of the student.
MPT program commences on the date prescribed by the University, generally in August.